Bits of here and theres

Monday, August 14, 2006

The funniest thng happened to me today. i think it was god planned! he heard all your fervent prayers!=P

Was on my way home from 1U with my mom after some present hunting when we stopped by at SS 2 to grab an early dinner. " oooh pasar malam tonight, wonder if we'll be able to get a place to ......" and before i could finish mom goes " oh look! there's a space! but aiyo.... the stupid motorbike (please allow me to re-empahsize on the word stupid for my mother STOOOOPID motorbkike)is there la..don't think the car can fit....." i gave my mom a look which simply read sit back and get ready to be AMAZED!" have no fear! LIM CHU YUEH is here!!!" i backed into the lot with amazing skill, inched out, inced in and inched out and ... well you get the point..... viola!!!! the car was parked perfectly. A parking so good that it might actually make my brothers reconsider into treating me like a girl!.. My mom, " wuah you not bad ar you!" and gets out of the car..** muah takes a moment to kembang, and then another"... and i got out too!! ..... WITH THE ENGINE STILL RUNNING !!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ....... the expression my mom had on her face when i got out of the car, folded my arms and waited for her to lock the car was beyond "HUH??"....it was sooooo terribly funny .....definitely a good laugh after quite some time!


pppppssssssssssfffffffttttt!!! ....... that was my head deflating......haih......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home